T-L’s GPS Navigation Linear System is the ultimate in design simplicity.
View product brochure & information
Featuring Real Time Kinematic (RTK) sub-inch accuracy, the package includes the base station, eliminating the need for a subscription. The system tracks multiple constellations reducing the signal loss caused by tree lines and other obstacles, and there is no electronic interference from power lines.
The GPS Linear system can store up to four (4) different paths for T-L Towable Ultra Linear Systems or T-L Pivoting Linears. It can also store up to nine (9) intermediate waypoints if needed.
Operators get fast start up time (less than one minute), and real-time diagnostics so they can monitor the system’s performance. Safety is assured through low voltage DC (24VDC), and there is no buried wire, above ground cable or furrows with their associated installation and maintenance costs.
Combined with T-L’s continuous movement, low maintenance and reliability of T-L’s exclusive hydrostatic design, T-L’S GPS NAVIGATION LINEAR SYSTEM represents the optimum in pivot Linear System management.
- RTK Accuracy (cm)
- Base Station included, no subscription fees
- One Base can serve multiple Linears
- Track on Track accuracy, pass after pass
- Dual frequency GPS for fast startup times
- Faster startup time than competitor’s single frequency GPS
- Tracks multiple constellations to maintain RTK Fix
- No buried wire, above ground cable or furrow required
- Safe and Simple low voltage DC (24VDC)
- Continuous movement of all towers
- Intermediate Waypoints can be used